quinta-feira, 11 de junho de 2009

Dinner

Today I woke up felling “home sick”. I didn’t want to study, to do anything. So I decided to do my laundry, sweep my bedroom’s floor and talk with Dan and Mon on the Skype.


Around 12pm I went to Metrotown, I wanted to cash my check. I went to the first Vancity bank (my check bank). They told me they don’t do any kind of money transition, that I should go to the other bank. So I walked for 30 minutes and got the other Vancity. I got there and spent only 5 minutes in the line! When I got to the cashier, first the woman said that I couldn’t cash it because I don’t have any BC ID (Canadian Identity). After a while, the manager told us that I could cash it with my passport! But I had to pay a fee, $5,00, because I don’t have a bank account…

After the bank I went to the cinema. I watched “UP 3D”, the new Disney animation movie. It is really nice, but it wasn’t a really 3D movie… I mean, it doesn’t have many effects that really use the 3D technology… I took off my glasses and the image was the same!

Anyway, when the movie finished I went to Downtown to meet my “Canadian Family”. Why? Well, I received my first payment, so I need to buy a dinner to my family, right? So, Val, Vini, Hugo, Rômulo, Carol and I went to Pizza Hut!! I bought the pizzas and they paid for the drinks! After that Vini, Val and I went to Red Robin for the wonderful big dessert! While we were there, waint for the cake, guess who we called for?!?! Pri!!! Yep, that is right, Priscila, who is already back in Brazil!! It wass funny, because she didn’t recognize us!! Then I went home!

Clara, escrevendo sobre o dia 10 de junho


Comentários dos comentários (\o/!! English comments!!)

Ninha: Weel, at least today was different: events AND comments!! Yes!! I know that you don’t usually comment but you read my blog! Thank you for that! ;-) Yes, there is the “hour-money”, which I receive every two weeks, and the tips! But the tips are different, I mean, there is a big cup by the cash register, and some people put some coins in that! Miss you!! Luv!!!

Danis: Also in English!! Yes!! ;-) And from two people who already lived in another countries, different than “mine”! Don’t be sorry about it, really! So, what did you buy for Marcelo?!? Well, I also have an appointment for the Brazilian Valentine’s Day: meet Dan on the Skype! So romantic! Rsrsrsrs I never tried the Mocha cream, but I don’t like coffee, so I think I wouldn’t like it… Yes, I also earn tips! Isn’t great? Miss you a lot!!

3 comentários:

  1. Como assim tirou o óculos e a imagem continuou igual? Era pra ficar borrada, muito estranho isso. E sim, a graça do 3D é a noção de profundidade mais realista e não as coisas voando na sua cara. Eu to louco pra ver esse "Up", mas aqui só em setembro.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. oooooo!!! i really liked that you called me!!! so happy!!
    i didn't recognise your voices at first, but after i did.
    In the beggining i tought it was a 'trote'...
    hahahhaha
    miss you a lot.

    obs: It's missing me in the pizza's day :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Clarinha,
    I bought a beautiful t-shirt for him!!rsrsrs
    yes, skype is so romantic!!!!
    So when you back in Brazil you can pay pizza for me as well!!
    take care
    bjs

    ResponderExcluir