quarta-feira, 10 de junho de 2009

Nothing!!

Nothing happened today, so I will try to write in English!


During the morning I woke up early because I wanted try to cash my money! So I had breakfast, did some things in the computer, and went to Metrotown. When I got there, there was only one bank. I couldn’t cash it because I don’t have bank account… So tomorrow I will try to cash it in the check’s bank…

In the work, nothing really happened. But I took some pictures from the food, and I will put one of them here! At the course, same thing: nothing happened.


In my homestay, something nice: while I was eating, Lily (my homestay mother) waited for me! We talked about a lot of different things, which was really nice!


Clara, escrevendo sobre o dia 09 de junho


Comentários dos comentários:

Nothing: Hum... Here we have also almost nothing?!?!? Almost no comments? That is really bad... I can’t even imagine how it will be tomorrow…

4 comentários:

  1. Hey Lalla! No events and no coments? Too bad, huh?! Well, I dont comment often bu it doesnt mean I dont read it here at all. You earn your "month-money" and have plus tips or get just this? Hope you have fun at the mall after cashing check. hehe Im looking towards your returning.
    Keep on track, Sista!
    Luv,
    Naiara.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Clarinha,
    Sorry, i was really busy yesterday. During the day i didn´t have time to read your blog, and at night i went to the shopping to buy something to Marcelo.
    This Mocha cream looks good!!rsrsrs
    Tips?? so you earn tips as well?good!!
    miss you!!!
    take care!

    ResponderExcluir